TRI Force® archwires. Three forces designed in an arch, with a smooth and gradual increase in force loads from the premolar region providing a slightly higher thermo-active force.
- Anterior Region: Lower thermo-active force, area where the anterior teeth have shallower roots.
- Premolar region: The force increases through the premolar region providing a slightly higher thermo-active force .
- Posterior region: Possesses the greatest thermo-active force to move the most deeply rooted molars.
Three forces designed in an arc, smooth and gradual increase in force loads from the anterior region to the region later. The Stylus® line guarantees greater control in treatments, they do not deform and maintain their properties as long as they are required in the mouth. Together these features will provide greater comfort for each of your patients and will make your treatments successful. Quality guarantee seal of all our Premium Quality products.
1. Branded detail on midline.
2. Available for upper arch and lower arch.
3. Pack of 10 pieces, bulk pack of 50 pieces.
Available in gauges: round, square and rectangular.
Arcos TTF (NI-TI with three forces) pack. C / 10 pcs. Stylus®.
Round gauges: .016 .018.
Square gauges: .016x.016.
Rectangular gauges: .016x.022, .019x.025.
Alloy: Titaniium Molibdenum.
Presentation: Pack of 10 pieces.