The TTM Stylus® Arch has the best characteristics on the market, uses minimal force but twice the work force. It is ideal to use as a starting arch thanks to the intermediate stiffness of stainless steel and the memory of Titanium. It has excellent flexibility and high resilience that generates constant control. Perfect for:
- Controlling early torque with moderate forces.
- Fully manipulate the bow to achieve dimensional control.
- Retract through the management of gentle and constant forces.
- Finish your treatments; It is used as a Detail Arch.
- Shaping the final arch in your treatments.
- Apply it as a transition arch to the rectangular stainless steel arch.
- Using it when it is required to obtain sliding forces and minimal friction, it will allow you to achieve optimum detail for the completion of your treatments.
The Stylus® line guarantees greater control in treatments, they do not deform and maintain their properties for as long as they are required in the mouth. Together these features will provide greater comfort for each of your patients and will make your treatments successful. Quality guarantee seal of all our Premium Quality products.
Arcos TTM (Titanium MOLYBDENUM ALLOY) pack. c / 10 pcs. Stylus® .
Round gauges: .016, .018.
Rectangular gauges: .016x.022, .017x.025, .019x.025.
Alloy: Nickel Titanium Copper.
Presentation: Pack of 10 pieces.
1. Available for upper arch and lower arch.
2. Pack of 10 pieces, bulk of 50 pieces.
3. Available in Ortho.-form and Alexander
Available in gauges: round and rectangular.